As promised in my last post about losing fat, here’s my post about exercise.
Let me describe an average day:
- Wake up
early in the morninglate. Get readyRush to work.
- Travel time to work is 1-1.5 hrs because of rush hour traffic.
- You answer emails, have meetings, do some real work, surf the net for 8-10 hours.
- Something urgent comes up… you have to work overtime.
- Leave the office 7 or 8pm. Take another 1 hour to get home.
- Eat dinner.
- Facebook+Twitter+Blogs+Internet+Downloaded Movie or Series.
- Go to bed when your eyes are too tired to look at your phone/tablet/computer/TV.
- Repeat steps 1-8.
Does this sound familiar? We’ve all had days like this. How could you ever fit a workout into a schedule like that?
Let me tell you now… It’s possible!
Here’s a workout that mixes strength training, an elevated heart rate, and compound movements to train your whole body. All with one move. Are you ready? Keep reading…